Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas! HE IS BORN!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, you've probably thought I fell off the planet... but I didn't! I have been super busy with the daily grind and have been putting my photography last. I'll admit, that isn't right!! I hope you will enjoy several new posts, which will get you up to date! I have one family session that I am editing right now and by the end of the week, those will be up also! Then that will bring us to 2009! *GASP!* Is it that time already?! Wow, where did the year go? I started this adventure in June, so I've been at it 6 months. I can't tell all of you thank you enough for letting me capture these memories for you. You have given me an opportunity that some would think you were crazy for. I appreciate you sooo much!!

For those of you who have your sessions booked already in 2009, THANK YOU! I even have one client booked for late September! What a planner!

I can't wait to see what 2009 brings to my business and my self-taught new love - photography.

Please remember, I'm slowing down to get ready for baby #3, so book your sessions in advance. I'm taking one(ish) sessions per week and I will be closed June and July for maternity leave.

God's blessings to you in 2009. Happy New Year!!

No comments: