Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bad Blogger

Wow, time has certainly gotten away from me. I have been overly blessed this year with some amazing cute smiles to capture. When my hubby tells me not to turn down a session, it can only mean good things, right? :) It has been quite a year for the hubs and I, our first year of being completely self employed! With that, I apologize for not keeping this site current. I. AM. GOING. TO. DO. BETTER!


Instead of posting a ton of old posts, I am just going to start fresh with some new fun collages I put together of some of my latest sessions. If you have facebook, I have lots of images there for you to check out - like my page and be a fan!


Thanks for stopping and taking a peek! If you are thinking about booking a session with me for 2012 call now and book early! I am taking those appointments.


For 2011, I am currently booking the first part of chilly November. Don't be afraid, bundle up in your cute fall attire!!

Until next time!


~ha






No comments: